Filter by Category
CPR/AED/First Aid - Newport News, VA
NN-CPR/AED/First Aid-MARCH (Online/Hands-On)
with Michele Henry
READ ALL COURSE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING. YOUR SUBMITTED REGISTRATION IS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW.
Register today for your 30-Minute Hands-On CPR Session.
Choose your Date/Time carefully as there are NO REFUNDS.
* We may consider a change but only if requested at least 72-hours prior to scheduled Hands-On Date/Time.
*ProTrainings Online CPR/AED/First Aid portion may be completed at any time around the clock, 24hrs/day and 7-days/week;
* Online portion must be completed within 30-days of scheduled Hands-On date/time and at least 72-hours prior to scheduled Hands-On date/time.
* Online Options Require 80% pass on Multiple Choice Test:
1. Review Exam Online - If less than 80% you will be sent to Full Class
2. Full Class Online (approximately 4-hours) - Same Test after Videos
Basic Adult/Child CPR/AED/First Aid teaches the basic fundamentals of life-saving techniques along with First Aid that helps students understand how to care for the injured and how to recognize signs and symptoms of emergency situations.
Due to COVID-19:
* All Students MUST arrive on time
* No late or early admittance
* Wear a Mask - No exceptions
* Everyone MUST observe Social Distancing
For questions please contact:
Michele Henry, Programs Auditor
Fresh Start Healthcare
Email: email@example.com or Call: 804-539-3809